wham-shell is one of my favorites.
Malacostracan Mace, Starfish Bullets, King’s Mace, Poseidon Strike, Mega Trident.
- Health - 300 (max. 600)
- Speed - 50 (max. 90)
- Armor - 18 (max. 91)
- Critical Hit - 30 (max. 80)
- Elemental Power - 25 (max. 100)
|Appearances:||Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure|
Starfish Bullets King’s Mace Poseidon Strike Mega Trident
|English Voice Actor:||Unknown|
- Starfishicus Giganticus (500): Charge up your Starfish attack.
- King's Mace (700): Mace attack does increased damage.
- Starfishicus Superioralis (900): Starfish attack does increased damage.
- Poseidon Strike (1200): Create an electrified field that damages enemies.
Captain Crustacean - This upgrade path lets you further develop your skills with the Mace.
- Crustacean Combos (1700): Unleash the Mace Master attack.
- Mega Trident (2200): Mace attack does even more increased damage.
- Mace of the Deep (3000): Create a more powerful Poseidon Strike.
Commander Crab - This upgrade path lets you further develop your Starfish attack.
- Triplicate Starfish (1700): Shoot 3 Starfish at once.
- Semi-Eternal Pursuit (2200): Starfish attack homes in on enemies.
- Nightmare Huggers (3000): Starfish latch onto enemies doing continuous damage.
- Carapace Plating (4000): New armor makes you harder to hit. This upgrade requires the Soul Gem found inOilspill Island.
Wham-Shell was ruler of a kingdom deep in the oceans of Skylands that for a long time lived peacefully. That is, until his underwater utopia was invaded by a legion of oil-drilling trolls that scattered his people to the wind. Armed with a powerful mace that had been handed down from one king to the next for generations, Wham-Shell defeated the greedy trolls and drove them away. Soon after, he joined the Skylanders to help defend against this type of atrocity ever happening again.