ghost roster is bad.
chost rosters moves
Chain Whip Skull Charge Ectoplasm Mode Haunt Nightmare Touch
- Health - 280 (max. 560)
- Speed - 43 (max. 83)
- Armor - 24 (max. 57)
- Critical Hit - 20 (max. 70)
- Elemental Power - 25 (max. 100)
|Appearances:||Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure|
Skull Charge Ectoplasm Mode Haunt Nightmare Touch
|English Voice Actor:||Freddie Winston (uncredited)|
- Pain Chain (500): Chain Whip attacks do increased damage.
- <etalhead (700): The Skull Charge attacks last longer.
- Ectoplasm Mode (900): Enter Ectoplasm Mode and be immune to all atacks, but lose health over time.
- Haunt (1200): Defeating an enemy with the Chain Whip turns them into a ghost that attacks other enemies.
Fear Eater - This upgrade path lets you further develop your Ectoplasmic abilities.
- Phase Shift Burst (1700): All nearby enemies take damage when you enter Ectoplasm Mode.
- Ecto-Friendly (2200): While in Ectoplasm Mode, you move faster and lose less health over time.
- Nightmare Touch (3000): Touching a ghost while in Ectoplasm Mode creates a powerful explosion.
Skull Master - This upgrade path lets you further develop your Skull Dash attack.
- Fright Bite (1700): Skull Charge does increased damage.
- Unfinished Business (2200): Defeating an enemy with Skull Charge creates a ghost.
- Life Transfer (3000): Devouring a ghost while doing a Skull Charge heals you.
- Lingering Curse (4000): Ghosts have a bigger attack range and knock enemies away. This upgrade requires collection of the Soul Gem in Darklight Crypt.